Leather Coin Purse and Keyring – Introduction to Leather Craft
A great introduction to Leathercraft. Make a leather coin purse and key ring using vegetable tanned leather. You will be shown how to use leather making tools safely and to hand sew leather.
The workshop is suitable for adults – beginners.
- You will select your own design from a pre-made template.
- Experiment with making holes for your purse, stamping letters and using rivets.
- Cut your purse and key ring out using a craft knife.
- Sew your purse by hand using a lacing pony.
- Apply your own chosen finish.
Class is appropriate for: Adults – beginners
Materials: All materials are provided.
Class size: 5 (maximum)
Date: Sunday 28th April 2019 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Location: Studio One, 36 Keyhill Drive, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham B18 5NY.
Complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks, and biscuits are available with this workshop.
This workshop works well as an activity for a group of friends, alternatively, If you’re interested in a celebration such as a birthday or hen party, please get in contact. I can work with you on a suitable date.