PLEASE NOTE THIS WORKSHOP HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19
Leather Coin Purse and Keyring – Introduction to Leather Craft
A great introduction to Leathercraft. Make a leather coin purse and key ring using vegetable-tanned leather. You will be shown how to use leather making tools safely and to hand sew leather.
The workshop is suitable for adults – beginners.
- You will select your own design from a pre-made template.
- Experiment with making holes for your purse, stamping letters and using rivets.
- Cut your purse and keyring out using a craft knife.
- Sew your purse by hand using a lacing pony.
- Apply your own chosen finish.
Class is appropriate for: Adults – beginners
Materials: All materials are provided.
Class size: 5 (maximum)
Date: Sunday 17th May 2020 2.00pm – 5.30pm
Location: Studio One, 36 Keyhill Drive, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham B18 5NY.
Complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks, and biscuits are available with this workshop.
This workshop works well as an activity for a group of friends, alternatively, If you’re interested in a celebration such as a birthday or hen party, please get in contact. I can work with you on a suitable date.