WORKSHOP GIFT VOUCHERS
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 epidemic, I have decided to offer vouchers that will be redeemable once workshops are safe to run. I am listening to government guidelines daily and will resume workshops as soon as I’m able to.
The voucher will be sent to you via email as a PDF as soon as I’m able to. I will contact you when dates are available. You will then need to confirm a suitable date via email with your order number (you get this at the end of your transaction).
Leather Coin Purse and Keyring – Introduction to Leather Craft
A great introduction to Leathercraft. Make a leather coin purse and key ring using vegetable-tanned leather. You will be shown how to use leather making tools safely and to hand sew leather.
The workshop is suitable for adults – beginners.
- You will select your own design from a pre-made template.
- Experiment with making holes for your purse, stamping letters and using rivets.
- Cut your purse and keyring out using a craft knife.
- Sew your purse by hand using a lacing pony.
- Apply your own chosen finish.
Class is appropriate for: Adults – beginners
Materials: All materials are provided.
Class size: 5 (maximum)
Date: TBC by email
Location: Studio One, 36 Keyhill Drive, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham B18 5NY.
Complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks, and biscuits are available with this workshop.
Terms and Conditions
- This voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- This voucher is non-transferable.
- If this voucher is lost, stolen or destroyed please get in contact.
- This voucher cannot be combined with other vouchers.