Great for a gift or if you are unable to commit to a date. Redeemable for 12 months from date of purchase.
The voucher will be sent to you via email as a PDF as soon as I’m able to. You will then need to confirm a suitable date via email with your order number (you get this at the end of your transaction).
Painted Leather Goods
This short course is all about experimenting with the surface of the leather. You will spend time applying paint or stains in a variety of ways to pre-cut small leather goods shapes such as a one-piece bi-fold, a framed coin purse, a mini-book cover and key rings. These shapes will then be sewn by hand. The day short course will be divided by a lunch break of one hour.
This short course is perfect for making small leather goods for yourself or to gift.
The workshop is suitable for adults – beginners or improvers.
• You will create your own painted designs – please bring inspiration with you. • Make holes and rivet rings for keyrings. • Hand sew your chosen pre-cut shapes. • Edge paint appropriate pieces.
Class is appropriate for beginners or improvers.
Class size: 4 (maximum)
Date: Tbc 10am – 4.30pm (1pm-2pm is a designated lunch break).
Location: Studio One, 36 Keyhill Drive, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham B18 5NY
Materials: All materials are provided – please bring your own apron, if you would like to wear one.
Complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks and biscuits are available with this workshop. Please bring your own lunch, there is a lack of cafes open on a Sunday in the Jewellery Quarter, although I can suggest a couple of bars/coffee shops/pubs that serve food. Alternatively, there is a local Tesco’s and Subway that are both open if you really do not want to bring your own lunch.
Terms and Conditions
- This voucher is not redeemable for cash and must be used within 12 months from the date of purchase.
- This voucher is non-transferable.
- If this voucher is lost, stolen or destroyed please get in contact.
- This voucher cannot be combined with other vouchers.