NEW – POUCH WORKSHOP VOUCHERS
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 epidemic, I have decided to offer vouchers that will be redeemable once workshops are safe to run. I am listening to government guidelines daily and will resume workshops as soon as I’m able to.
The voucher will be sent to you via email as a PDF as soon as I’m able to. I will contact you when dates are available. You will then need to confirm a suitable date via email with your order number (you get this at the end of your transaction).
Leather Pouch Workshop
Come and make a machine-sewn leather pouch, perfect for storing a variety of bits and pieces such as phone, cash, makeup or can be used as a clutch bag. There will be a small selection of coloured leathers to choose from. You will be shown how to use leather making tools and equipment safely and to machine sew leather.
The Short Course is suitable for adults – beginners or improvers. You will be provided with an apron to wear during the day and will sew your pouch on your own sewing machine.
- You will work from a pre-made template.
- You will be shown how to use an industrial sewing machine. Focusing on starting, sewing and ending your sewing neatly.
- You will practice sewing before you start your pouch.
- You will choose your leather and cut the desired shape out using a template.
- Sew your pouch using an industrial sewing machine.
- Apply an edge-painted finish.
Class is appropriate for: Adults – beginners or improvers
Materials: All materials are provided.
Class size: 4 (maximum)
Location: Studio One, 36 Keyhill Drive, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham B18 5NY.
Complimentary hot and cold drinks/biscuits are available to keep you going.
Date: TBC via email
Terms and Conditions
- This voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- This voucher is non-transferable.
- If this voucher is lost, stolen or destroyed please get in contact.
- This voucher cannot be combined with other vouchers.